FUNCTIONS OF IQAC:
- 1. To review the proceedings of various committees and departments / sections to identify the quality issues in teaching, learning, evaluation and research to facilitate in relevant areas for quality enhancement.
- 2. To facilitate actions based on the feedback obtained from stakeholders to improve quality of teaching, learning, evaluation and student support.
- 3. To develop attainable benchmarks for the academics, research and administrative activities.
- 4. To conduct quality enhancement activities through workshops, seminars, faculty development programs and discussions periodically for all stakeholders.
- 5. Preparation and submission of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per NAAC norms.
- 6. Organize awareness and development programs on total quality.
- 7. To evaluate the outcomes of the academic, research and administrative activities of the college and facilitate its inclusion in to their planning.
- 8. Ensure maintenance of institutional database through MIS