- Campus area of 25 acres.
- 11 Bachelor's Programmes and 7 Master's programmes.
- 4800 students and 400 staff members.
- Self contained and separate block for each department.
- Extensive computing facilities with 1564 terminals.
- Air-conditioned Classrooms and Laboratories.
- Air-conditioned Auditorium with a seating capacity of 800.
- English Communication Labs – 5 Nos.
- Internet facility is 340 Mbps (1:1).
- Fully WiFi enabled campus.
- OFC Campus wide Networking with 7 km.
- Air-conditioned library with 55,475 books and 166 journals, and 180 online Journals.
- Air-conditioned Seminar (5 nos) and Conference Halls (7 Nos).
- Excellent Placement and Training Center.
- Student Start-Up and Innovation Center.
- Incubation Center.
- Hostel accommodation for men and women - capacity 500 each.
- Campus Security Cameras and Video Surveillance Systems.
- Canteen serving quality and hygienic food.
- Excellent sports facilities including indoor stadium.
- Xerox & Stationery Shop.
- Mineral Water plant and protected water supply all over the campus.
- 450 KVA HT Power Supply with 430 KVA Generators.
- Transport : Buses - 30, Vans - 1 , Cars – 2.
committed to provide quality education to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry by Contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students.
To provide the state of the art infrastructure for students who seek to make their mark and to create a talent pool for various industries and establish a system to continuously excel in their fields of specialisation.
To emerge as an Institution with Commitment to value based Technical Education, Training, Consultancy, Research & Development and produce the students who stand as pride to the nation of present and posterity.